THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/18/15 11:05 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

This week is just moving along quickly IMHO. Everyday is a day to be grateful for life, second chances along with many many other things. Life offers us NO guarantees at all so we need to be grateful for everything that comes our way. Today I am grateful that it is thursday. Every thursday evening I go to Teen and Adult Challenge chapel. Teen Challenge is a 12 month program for men, ladies and teens with life controlling issues. This program is very near and dear to my heart....I have a son who went through this program and I am very very grateful for this amazing program and how it works to transform people with issues into men and women of God. Grateful for the cruise that I was on last week and for my next upcoming cruise with my husband in a few weeks. Grateful for my family, friends, OH, my WLS, God in my life and answered prayers, grateful for freedom from addictions and grateful for second chances and life itself and my great health. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active