Lapband failure

(deactivated member)
on 5/19/15 9:01 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA

Wow I can't believe people are still getting banded...SMDH!!!

lacey_dream
on 5/19/15 9:53 pm

Thank you for the comment but I am not in a position that I could take a month off work to get the sleeve as I wanted the sleeve. I work in the oilfield in south Texas I drive a vacuum truck and I work horribly long days so I figured my only option was the band as I was only having to take one week off before going back in truck. I would rather of had this than nttn at all cuz that's what would have happened if I didn't get he band. Everything going wrong I know is my fault all the cheating and no exercise other than the manual labor at work. I tested myself and in two and a half weeks I lost 9.5 ibs by doing what I am supposed to do and I feel like I actually accomplished something I did it is what I told myself. And no the band was not what I wanted but I have to make it work😄

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/15 9:59 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA

I've had two bands and a sleeve ( I went into surgery knowing I was going to have my band removed but I woke up with a surprise sleeve. Apparently my band had eroded and they had no choice but to convert me over to the sleeve. I've had three c-sections as well as the two band surgeries and I can tell you first hand that healing from lapband surgery was by far the worst oain.

cheyenne000
on 5/20/15 8:51 pm
VSG on 03/25/16

There are always people around to help answer questions or offer support. PM me anytime

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

(deactivated member)
on 5/26/15 8:44 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA

I only have two statements to make.

1. You better get your head in the game because half the battle is mental.

2. The Lapband ONLY  allows you to comfortably eat **** and don't let ANYBODY tell you anything differently! 

Most Active