Early Bird Access is Open - Bariatric Connect 2024 National Conference!

Member Services
on 2/1/24 7:22 am - Irvine, CA

Early Bird Deal Alert, Only 100 Available!

Are you ready to join us at the 2024 Bariatric Connect National Conference in Newport Beach, CA, on September 20th-21st? Now's the perfect opportunity! Starting today, you can grab an Early Bird ticket - be one of the first 100 to register and save $30 on general admission. This Early Bird offer lasts until March 31, 2024, or until the Early Bird tickets sell out - whichever comes first!

Join us on an incredible two-day journey, filled with learning, sharing, and connecting. It's not just an event, it's where you'll find your people! https://bit.ly/42l42aS

Sacapuntas
on 2/5/24 6:26 am

Wow, that sounds amazing! I'm so excited to join you at the 2024 Bariatric Connect National Conference. It's such a great opportunity to learn from the experts, share my experiences, and connect with other bariatric patients and professionals. I can't wait to meet my people!

I'm definitely going to take advantage of the Early Bird offer and register today. I don't want to miss this chance to save $30 and secure my spot. Thank you for letting me know about this awesome event. See you in Newport Beach!

you don't have to forgive and you don't have to forget to move on

geometry dash

Most Active