HELLO ALL YOU LPN'S

(deactivated member)
on 10/3/04 9:10 pm - Daleville, AL
Hi, I'm Lisa. I've been an LPN for almost 11 years. I have worked geriatrics, pediatrics, E.R., ICU, Med-surg and now I'm in a very busy walk in clinic. I had my surgery in Dec. 2003. I have lost 101 pounds and still have 40-50 that I want to lose. I am married and have one child of my own and three grown step children. I enjoy fishing, crafts, singing and just cuttin up. Let's get to know each other!
Monique B.
on 10/6/04 8:04 am - Clarksville, TN
Hi Lisa, I am not an LPN yet, I won't start nursing school until my son goes to Kindergarten. Congrats on the weight loss. That is fantastic. I am going to have my surgery on October 15th in Dalton Ga, with Dr Ponce. I hope I am as successful as you. I have 3 boys ages 3, 5, and 7. I am a stay at home mom right now. I used to work for the electric company, but have always enjoyed learning about the medical field. I was a nurses assistant for 2 years in high school, but that was long ago. I am 34 now and have been married 12 years in December. Well, I just wanted to say hi. Take care Nicky
SBATTLE
on 5/30/07 4:44 am - CINCINNATI, OH
Hi Nicky, I just set-up a post. My name is Shari Battle please read so we can get to know and support each other.
Donna P.
on 10/9/04 11:25 pm - Carterville, IL
Hi! Welcome to the board! We don't get alot of messages here,but we are a friendly bunch! I have been an LPN for 3 years. I have just started a new job at a family practice clinic and I am loving it. I really miss my twins I took care of in homecare though. I am married but split up with 3 kids ages 14, 12 and 6. I had my surgery in April and I am down 98 pounds today! I haven't had any problems (knock on wood) with my surgery. I am also a make up and candle rep for extra dough, so if anybody would like to learn more, you can email me at [email protected]. Good luck to you! Donna
SBATTLE
on 5/30/07 4:45 am - CINCINNATI, OH
Hi Donna, My name is Shari. I hope we get to know and share with each other. Check out my post.
SBATTLE
on 5/30/07 4:42 am - CINCINNATI, OH
Hi Lisa, I just set-up my post. Please read and get to know who I am so we can share. Thanks Shari
Most Active
Recent Topics
LPN needing support
pennywardell12047 · 0 replies · 261 views
Graduate in December!!
janice2007 · 0 replies · 346 views
Surgery date!!!!
Annie1965 · 0 replies · 326 views
LPN to BSN ?
deniseiannucci · 1 replies · 658 views
LONGING TO BE! :)
SBATTLE · 0 replies · 384 views