2005 Jr. Olympic medalist... drum roll please

SherrieD
on 8/10/05 11:14 am - Springfield, MO
Hello Everyone! I just had to brag on my daughter.... (sorry but I'm very proud of her) My 11 year old daughter was in the Jr. Olympics in New Orleans, she is a 1st Degree Black Belt in TaeKwonDo. She took 4th place in forms/patterns with her GaBeck there was 19 other girls in her divison (age and rank). She also tied for the bronze in sparring there was 5 girls in her division (rank and weight). She got to sport a big FAT LIP... for that bronze and some blood on her new white dobak!!! Good Luck to all in thier up coming rank testings!!! SherrieD High Green Belt 10.12.04 278/183/???
MagickalMom
on 8/14/05 1:37 am - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
That is awesome news to hear! Big congratz for your daughter! I finally mad eit to 4th degree yellow... I now outrank my hubby and son! LOL! I have more testing in 6 weeks... wish me luck! Brightest Blessings for a Wonderful Day~ Jamie M. aka Lady Autumn Weight- 257/164/146 BMI- 44.1/28.2/25 Height- 5'4" Total Weight Loss: -93 lbs. Surgery Date- 1/19/05 Visit my OH profile or stop by My Weight Loss Journey Website at: home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-LadyAutumnsWLSjourney Visit my Live Journal at: livejournal.com/users/magickalmom
Most Active
Recent Topics
Akido or Ju Jitsu
nursevil · 0 replies · 329 views
Awesome Board
Xavier Smith · 1 replies · 302 views
TKD withdraws
~Beautiful Dreamer~ · 2 replies · 329 views