Hello Gents, and Happy New Year!

kenINindy
on 12/31/06 12:40 am - IN
My name is Ken. I'm new to posting, but I have been watching the group for a few months. I am scheduled tentatively for lap RNY on January 18, 2007. That's about 19 days away. I'm happy, nervous, and excited at the same time. I keep looking ahead to summer 07 and thinking about how much will have changed body-wise by then. To say the least, I have been inspired and humbled by all of your posts over the past months! I have saved several of them to use later, but I'm sure I'll be needing some advice and encouragement along the way. Thanks to all of you for keeping everyone informed, for posting and spreading the information. It has already made my journey a little better! Especially you Dx! Take care all, and have a great new year. We have 8 people for dinner tonight so I'd better get my butt in the kitchen. Ken
Thwack
on 12/31/06 6:24 am - Meridian, ID
Welcome to the Locker Room! Congrats on your surgery date. It will come and go faster than you think. We will save room for you on the losers bench. Mike
phil S.
on 12/31/06 9:47 am - bismarck, ND
wow! hope things go quickly for you and wish you all the best after 3 years of waiting mine is 1/3/07, lap rny I hate the pre diet but have done better and know that the guys here have helped a whole lot! keep us informed! and good luck! phil
Cagledude
on 12/31/06 10:36 am - Lawrence, IN
Ken, Congrats on the upcoming date. My wife and I both had banded RNY in April. I've lost all my weight, 141 pounds and feel great. We just moved to Indy a couple months ago, so just getting settled in a new state, new job, new body. Good luck and keep in touch. Looking forward to a very Happy 2007. Floyd
Troy Field
on 1/1/07 12:39 pm - Bunker Hill, WV
Ken, Happy New Year and welcome to the Locker Room!!!! Feel free to grab a towel and snap a few asses along the way!!! That's all part of the Locker Room! As you have seen, there are a bunch of really great guys in here *****ally do know their stuff! NEVER hesitate to ask ANY question...someone in here has been there and done that! My date is 01/17/2007, so we'll prolly have lockers right next to each other on the loser's bench. Best of luck to ya! Troy
Dx E
on 1/1/07 1:37 pm - Northern, MS
Hey Ken, Welcome!!! Glad to have you Posting!!! As your date gets closer throw out any questions you might have. I'll bet the ranch someone here has an answer Or at least a smart-azzed reply!!! Fortunately some funny guys here! Have the Greatest on The 18th!! Best Wishes- Dx
kenINindy
on 1/2/07 4:43 am - IN
Thanks for all the responses guys!
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 30 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 66 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In