Thursday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 1/3/07 7:52 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good Thursday morning everyone! Time to rise and shine! I could have slept longer! What's up with that? I'm a morning person but for the last 3 days, I have not wanted to get up. Getting lazy ain't i? Our challenge today is have a YOU day! We haven't had one of those in a while and you know, every once in a while, you have to treat yourself SPECIAL! I'm gonna do something for me today! Don't know what, but I am. I've promised Torey and Allison a run a way day in the next couple of weeks, but today, I'm gonna do something for me. I hope you enjoy a YOU day! Even on a Thursday. If it is only to treat yourself to lunch, a movie, a new outfit, SOMETHING! Do something just for YOU today! Who's up? What cha sipping on? Me? I'm sipping on some Pumpkin Spice Coffee. Gotta love it! It's soooooooooo good. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed you day! Randall
Cagledude
on 1/3/07 10:13 pm - Lawrence, IN
Good morning, Randall. I too didn't want to get up this morning, so elected to get a Starbucks SF Hazelnut latte at work instead of at home. It's good but not quite as good as the one my wife made yesterday. You sure have a variety of drinks and they all sound good. I love Pumpkin Spice lattes, but haven't found a SF one yet. I received wonderful news last night that I'd like to share. In October, we moved to Indianapolis from Ohio because BRAC (Base Realignment and Closure) decided to close our location where we worked. So needless to say, we have been paying two mortgages since. Last night our realtor called to say we have an offer on the house. Well, we sent in the acceptance as fast as we could. They want to close on February 27th. I'd like sooner, but later is better than not at all. Hopefully things will start looking up now. I've applied for a couple new jobs where I work in hopes of getting a promotion, so this week will end up super great if I get one of them. Wish me luck. I'm taking tomorrow off to get new drivers license, auto title transfer and plates and go back to Ohio to pick up a prescription so I won't be online until tomorrow night. Have a great day! Floyd
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 28 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 28 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 64 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 87 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 97 views