Friday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 1/4/07 7:29 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good Friday morning everyone! The weekend is almost here! Got big plans? In all you do, be safe! Our challenge today is to call your best friend. Let them know how much they mean to you. Friends are valuable and so important and if you find a true friend, you are SO blessed. So call them today and let them know how important they are to you and what a blessing they are! Who's up? What cha sipping on? Me? My usual, Maxwell House regular with cream and sweet-n-low. I hope you have a blessed and wonderful day! Randall
Cagledude
on 1/4/07 8:42 pm - Lawrence, IN
Randall, Damn guy, you are getting up earlier and earlier every morning. Happy Friday to you. I'm off to my busy day. Haven't even had time to get something to drink yet. Have a good day! Floyd
Randall Culpepper
on 1/4/07 10:06 pm - Guntersville, AL
Morning Floyd! Nah! Not me! Not THAT early. When I posted this, it was actually 2 hours ahead. 5 not 3! Hope you have a good day even if it is busy! Randall
Tilley
on 1/4/07 9:34 pm - Ajax, Canada
Good morning brother, I am going to call him right now. Thanks for all you do. You are a great support and inspiration to all of us. Have a great Friday and weekend Blessings Mike
Randall Culpepper
on 1/4/07 10:09 pm - Guntersville, AL
Hey Mike. Just checked out your profile man! What a beautiful family you have there! Aren't kids great??!? I have 2 of the GREATEST! I know you feel the same. Thanks for your kind words, but I'm just me. Have a blessed weekend yourself! Randall
kenINindy
on 1/4/07 10:12 pm - IN
I have 13 days to go until my RNY....so I have cut back on the caffeine as of yesterday. I'm 1/2 and 1/2 Starbucks decaf and mild this week....will be all decaf as of next week so I can try to avoid the withdrawl headaches in the hospital. Hey...decaf is not so bad, and now that I have started the C-pap, I'm feeling like maybe I don't need the caff jolt in the A.M. so much anymore! As for my best friend....good idea. I have a few minutes before work gets crazy and I"m going to give him a call. Have a great weekend all! Ken
Randall Culpepper
on 1/4/07 10:17 pm - Guntersville, AL
CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming surgery Ken! Get ready for the ride of a lifetime but what a ride it is! You are going to do awesome! 1/2 and 1/2 ain't so bad! Have a great weekend! Randall
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 28 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 28 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 64 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 86 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 97 views