Update!!

Troy Field
on 1/9/07 10:55 pm - Bunker Hill, WV
Hey guys, I'm back from getting my IVC filter in. The procedure itself is not bad. I didn't respond to the sedation and was feeling most of what they did. I let the doc know, and he ordered more meds, and tried to keep me as comfortable as possible. So other than that it was a piece of cake..UNTIL...last night. The numbing medication wore off and the PAIN started, and it came in a BIG way. So bad, I was on the phone with the answering service at 11:35. Luckily, I have a prescription for Percocet that I need for my knee, which needs replacing. The doc called back and I explained what was going on. He ordered me to take 2 of my pain pills and get some rest. If they did not help, I was to get my ass to the ER immediately. So I took the 2 pills, which appropriately kick my ass real good and "passed out". 7am came this morning, and I am not pain free. but I'm in a hell of a better way than I was last night, so I'll be ok I guess. Was a rough couple of hours though. So now we have 7 days to go and I'm waiting, and praying. Can't wait. Next Wednesday is the first day of the rest of my life.!!!!! Troy
Cagledude
on 1/9/07 11:26 pm - Lawrence, IN
Troy, So glad to hear that you're doing better today. I know how excited you are about next week. Good luck. Floyd
Dx E
on 1/10/07 3:13 am - Northern, MS
Troy, Did they go in through your groin? Hurry and feel better! You've got some cool-azz-drugs coming in a week! Best Wishes- Dx
Troy Field
on 1/11/07 4:15 am - Bunker Hill, WV
Dex, Yes they did go in through my groin, on the right side. I guess for me, besides the pain afterwards, the most uncomfortable part of the whole ordeal was having about 5 or 6 people messing around in an area where most guys don't prefer anyone other than their significant other messing around in! I'm keeping a close eye on the area for hematosis, especially since i am experiencing pretty decent amounts of pain in that particular area. Thanks for checkin on me though and I can't wait for the good stuff next week! 6 DAYS AND COUNTING!!! Troy
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 28 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 28 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 64 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 87 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 97 views