I found a scale

(deactivated member)
on 1/12/07 2:23 am - MO
Men, I purchased a scale that weighs up to 400 pounds on Ebay for under 30 bucks, it has a wireless remote reader that you can put at eye level while you weigh so you don't have to contort to see. I weighed at my doctor office and then weighed at home later that day, the scale at home was only a 1/2 pound shy. And there I was naked, you know the routine! LOL Hope this helps somebody.
wjoegreen
on 1/12/07 12:01 pm - Colonial Heights, VA
My wife bought me digital scale that goes up to 330 for Christmas. By then I was down to 296 from 327 at my previous post surgery followup appointment. As of today I am at 288. COngrad s on getting the scale, but God loves you and gave you the power to choose. I read your profile and want you to know I did a lot of praying before my surgery because I had gotten to such a crippling point in my life and then my heart started beating too fast and skipping beats. I thought I was a goner or wasn't sure I could any longer survive the surgery. My PCP keep increasing my BP meds to keep my readings in an acceptable range (3 times in 4 weeks before surgery) to proceed with surgery. After much pryaer I became at peace that it was my responsibility to do all I could to be here for my wife and daughter for as long as I could. If I died during surgery, I died trying to get better. It seemed I was destined to not be around a lot longer without the surgery. So I decided to leave life or death up to God and went with the surgery. 3 months and 2 weeks later, the heart still skips once in a while, but I am on only 2 of the 3 BP meds and the remaining 2 are at half the dose of before surgery. I have lost 114 pounds, and walked 4 milkes, jogging some of the way, in 1 hour this afternoon, because I started training for the 10K walk run I registered forin Richmond VA on March 31. The longer you wait , the greater the chances you are a short termer on the mortal side of eternal life. DO the surgery for yourself, because you love your family and want to be there for them, as long as you can, but do it sooner than later. You will never regret it. Talk to God about this and make sure its right for you, but I feel pretty confident about the answer. I was pretty scared myself. Joe [email protected] 804-526-1*****ome) if you are interested in talking more
Most Active
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 32 views
Recent Topics
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 32 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 59 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 79 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 108 views