Thursday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 1/31/07 6:56 pm - Guntersville, AL
Time to rise and shine! Gotta get going this morning. I hope you slept good but now you are up, dressed, and ready to face a new day. A new challenge! What a day it's gonna be! That is our challenge today. To see TODAY as a challenge. As a day to get SOMETHING done that you have needed to get done for a LONG time! Head out the door with a determination in your mind. With that determination, you will and can meet today's challenge! Who's up? What cha sipping on? Me? I'm headed to make my coffee now! Will it be Moose Tracks or will it be Chocolate Cherry this morning? Whichever it is, THANK YOU JOHN AND CARMEN! Torey, Allison, and I REALLY need your prayers today. We are going to look at a home that I feel in my heart MAY be the ONE! I just feel it. I have looked at several, but I just have a feeling about this one after talking to the owner. We NEED God's guidance and HIS MIRACLE WORKING POWER today. Thanks ya'll! I hope you have a blessed, wonderful, and challenge meeting day! Randall
(deactivated member)
on 1/31/07 7:23 pm - MO
Lord God, our Guide and Redeemer who is always working to keep thy children in your loving care. I ask you this day Lord to keep my special friends, Randall, Torey, and Allison, close. Give them direction and surround them with thy Spirit. We ask you to open doors of opportunity for them that they may know without question this is the way for them. Each and every day Lord you watch over us, gently guiding us, keeping us on the right path, that we may journey through this life knowing that what we experience here is temporary until we live with thee in glory. Keep these in your loving presence both today and forever more. Amen! It is snowing here and I have my children, Emma (8) and Danielle (6) all day because school has been canceled. So we will have fun today, together. Bob.
drjco
on 1/31/07 10:53 pm - Mint Hill, NC
Randall, Back to you on the blessed day. You deserve a break, I hope this house is what you are looking for and your dreams are reached. drjco
Most Active
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 14 views
Recent Topics
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 14 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 42 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 74 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 99 views