Thanks Guys!

(deactivated member)
on 2/1/07 3:45 am - Island Heights, NJ
RNY on 01/31/06 with
Fellas, Thanks so much for all of the kind words yesterday. I was a little spaced-out all day. I guess the whole "reaching goal and anniversary" thing affected me in a way that's hard to explain. I felt elated and aimless all at the same time. I'm over it now. Thanks again for all of the support given here! You most certainly do rock! Be Well, A.J.
(deactivated member)
on 2/1/07 4:33 am - Houston, TX
Hey AJ, I was thinking about you last night....but I couldn't get to the computer...They were playing "princess Bride" on cable Russ
nicksohnrey
on 2/1/07 4:37 am - Syracuse, UT
wow what a great feeling ha ? I dont know about you but I was left a bit of an empty feeling . That did go away really fast though . After over coming sooo much in the last year I was left a feeling of well what's next . Now Im trying for my first 100 mile road ride , I think I will be ready in late spring . Thats a good time for that dont ya think ? Not to hot not to cold . I might do a Moab ride I dont know . Or maybe I will take my mountain bike to Park City and ride there . In the off season the ski reasort will take you and your bike up on the lift and you can bomb down the hills and ski run all day long . ( for a small fee ) Then theres the hiking / backpacking trip . Now that I dont need that cpap picea sh#t I can do somthing like that too. And to think , just over a year ago there was NO WAY THAT ANY OF THIS WOULD EVER HAPPEN ! ( not even in my dreams ) But ya see what I mean . There is soooo much to look forward to . Im 15 months out and life just keeps gets better Nick
Most Active
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 11 views
Recent Topics
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 11 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 42 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 74 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 99 views