"M.O. Man Dies After Sitting in Chair For 2 Years"

Batwingsman
on 4/2/11 11:18 am - Garland, TX
 Wow . . this one just pizzes me off  -- a true 'worst case scenario" ..  Why did nobody around him seem to do the right thing and get help for him?   Even if he "didn't like docs", it sounds like he was in an unfit mental state and needed to be taken into protective custody for his own good .. 

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/02/obese-ohio-man-dies-after- sitting-in-chair-for-two-years-video/

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Don 1962
on 4/2/11 10:09 pm
GA-ROSS!  Girlfriend/roomie should have intervened after the second time he deliberately, knowingly, willingly, intentionally urinated or defecated in the chair.  I'm giving him the first one since anyone can have a mishap.

(Paul, like my wording?  I read my CCP! )

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Batwingsman
on 4/3/11 8:28 am - Garland, TX
Good job, Don!   

btw. how have you been doing of late?    

Good seeing you, Bob and the rest of the MF members on here ..  I've been busy of late ..   Took the plunge and went out on my own as of last May ..   It's been challenging, but rewarding .. I could never have done it without my surgery, though .. 

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Don 1962
on 4/3/11 10:10 am
Working part-time job with full-time headaches since October. 

Put your own shingle out huh?  Continued good luck to you.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 24 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 24 views
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 49 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 74 views
NFL Draft Sunday