and yet another newbie weigh's in

GIHTW
on 8/23/15 2:23 pm

Hi Guys

I live in extremly rural Colorado sooo, no local support groups , just my family who are great. I am now jumping through the pre surgery hoops, quit chewing ect... and getting my ming wrapped around ruen y surgery. Rerouting my plumbing just seems weird! I have always been built like a bull Im 5 11 and my weight from 20 to 42 was around 250 and no fat now at 52 I look more like a marshmallow than a bull my peak weight was 416 due to a series of medical complications my body has turned against me now it stores WHATEVER I put into it. eating has never been an issue for me there are no restruants or fast food within 2 hrs of me always healthy home cooked meals. Living a rural lifestyle meals are always missed the last 7 years have been torture for me as what to eat ,one doctor says one and another says something entirely different now they ALL say YOU NEED SURGERY!! What i do know is that if I dont get off of this rollercoaster I will die

thanks for listening Dan

Don 1962
on 8/23/15 3:35 pm

Howdy!

I live in small town E. TX and no support group for me unless I drive to Tyler or Dallas.  Granted counting the guy who died, an ex-wife who still lives here, a FWB, her sig other, and a couple of more folks around I guess we could have one here!  Point is you can learn a lot from OH and from rooting around on the Internet digging for information.

Any questions throw it down range and we'll all try to get you pointed in the direction you need to go.

IWANT2BEHEALTHY
on 8/24/15 4:11 pm
VSG on 03/16/15

Welcome and like Don says. Use this as your support.  Research and read and you will decide what's right for you. 

Ht:6'5 Start weight 427, surgery weight=362 current weight 238 goal weight unsure?

GIHTW
on 8/26/15 10:39 am

Thanks for the welcome guys its still realitivly early for me so Im kinde lurking and gathering info 

Dan

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 31 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 31 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 67 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 90 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In