Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 11/8/20 7:24 am

See the source image

Last week: 187.4

This week: 187.2

Election is in the books. Thank Goodness. No comment on the outcome other than one. Long term local City Council woman where I live who voted against me years ago for the local Police Chief job all because I did not smile at her at the Post Office - was voted out!

Cardio sonogram Thursday proved that I still have a heart in my chest. No issues other than new cardio wanted a baseline.

Need a volunteer to start next week as I will be unavailable. Mrs. and I will be road tripping.

See ya' in a couple of weeks!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 11/8/20 10:20 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 229.7
This Week 228.4

Have a good vacation Don!

I'll try and step in for you, but anyone else feel free to start it.

Beautiful week here, in the 70's!

Good week to all.

Don 1962
on 11/8/20 4:23 pm

Going to GA to do Thanksgiving a week early with her people. Have not seen them since we got married last year. Been a set of twins born and another great-nephew that did not make the trip last year she wants to go Great Auntie on since it will be her first time to see them. As long as my S-I-L does not bring up their deceased Uncle's estate should be okay.

DonRobbie
on 11/8/20 1:42 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 191.0

This week 189.4

The best thing about the election is it's over. Schools are closing all around the area because of outbreaks, worried we're going to have to go into lockdown around the new year (lots of folks going home for Christmas and Thanksgiving) which will make things pretty lean at work. Business is already down a fair bit (we mostly serve mom and pop restaurants).

Jmm4321
on 11/8/20 4:42 pm

@Don, it's your fault. Next time smile at the lady - it makes or ruins her day.

This week has been solid for exercise due to unusually warm weather. Really glad election is behind us and delighted to have a balance of power keeping crazies on either side at bay.

Don 1962
on 11/9/20 3:35 am

It was 14 - 15 years ago and looking at the succession of Chiefs they have had since then and with the exception of one guy who lasted five years, till the State came and yanked his license because he padded his resume' with a fake degree, none have lasted more than a year and a few months. God takes care of fools, dumb asses and yours truly. The majority of the time he hits the trifecta!

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
82much · 2 replies · 37 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
82much · 2 replies · 37 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 67 views
Memorial Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 76 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 105 views