Pre Thanksgiving Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 11/22/20 4:03 am

16 pre-Thanksgiving Funnies - Gallery

I'm more of a leg man myself!

@82much thank you for holding down the fort in my absence. Vacation was good. Life of a rock star not for me. Three different hotels, four different rooms, in five nights not for me.

Two weeks: 187.4

This week: 186.6

Wife having a medical procedure Tuesday that I have to accompany her to and shuttle her back home. To pull that off I have to work a trade out today with one of my officers that wants his two days off and not OT. Joys of small town small department policing. Throw in our boss is positive for Covid and will be out of commission till a minimum of December 3rd. Cracked his office door open and dumped half a can of Lysol in there!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving with anybody and everybody you want to be with! Show me any law enforcement officer who is counting heads at family gatherings and I'll show you a punk ass *****!

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 11/22/20 8:59 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 230.3
This Week 231.2

Glad to have helped Don, but no one starts it off better than you!

Me, I like the thighs. Usually much juicier, unless the breast is done just right.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Don 1962
on 11/22/20 9:41 am

Thank you, kind sir.

DonRobbie
on 11/22/20 1:39 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 193.0
This week 188.6

Will be working 4ish days this week (on Thanksgiving have to run over to the yard every few hours and make sure the reefers haven't shut off). I was a white meat only man preop, now I can't eat it, too dry, just gets stuck in the plumbing forever. We still have the turkey from last year in the freezer (work gives me one every year).

Oldest daughter teaches and 2nd daughter works in a Nursing Home, so neither is going to be able to come over for Turkey Day. Hopefully at Christmas we can at least have the oldest home (she'll have time to isolate and get tested before classes start then).

Jmm4321
on 11/22/20 10:33 pm

I like the tail unless all the feathers have been plucked.

This week I'm back to normal weight although exercise is down - cold weather and early sundown are a bummer.

Thanksgiving will be a real Covid drag with very few friends and family. My area is limited to a hand full of people at gatherings. My daughters town is limited to 1 extra person, and my son will need to quarantine for 2 weeks for crossing the state line to visit. Sadly, Xmas will probably be similar.

Otherwise everyone around me is heathy so no major complaints.

Don 1962
on 11/23/20 3:46 am

Brother is balking at joining the other three of us, mother, wife and I, because of our traveling last week.

Most Active
Memorial Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Memorial Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 30 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 62 views
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 76 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 98 views