Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 12/13/20 8:24 am

See the source image

Last week: 188.6

This week: 187.6

Rest of the list is gift cards!! Mrs. and I went to Tyler shopping yesterday and got each other taken care off. Part of hers is coming via Amazon but found her a new winter coat and we ordered my new chair. Tried getting chair last year but ran into delivery problems so canceled order. Did enjoy a good steak lunch while we were out. We split a 6oz filet. 13 years ago that "6" would have had a "1" in front of it and I wasn't sharing!

Have a Great Week!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 12/13/20 9:17 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 228.1
This Week 229.1

Shopping is mostly done by the Mrs. But I had a little to do for her. Ordered something from Amazon 6 days ago for her, and looked today that it went down $30.00. Contacted Amazon through chat, and they said "sorry" we don't price match. Same item and sold by Amazon. Just don't seem right.

Last weeks heavy snow fall (up to 22 inches in the area) put some stress on my arborvitae trees. knocked off what heavy snow I could but some limbs remain bent. I'm going to go out and try and tie them together today, while it is raining out :-)

Good week to all.

Jmm4321
on 12/13/20 9:37 pm

Weight is within a 3lb range which I'm good with. +/- 5lbs is just a morning dump.

The steak still has a 1 in front for me but I'm willing to share it now. Protein is generally low calorie high protein so I eat as much of that as I want. My killer foods are carbs including sweets. 6 years later it's still my nemesis.

I stopped caring about buying Xmas gifts a long time ago. I still get them but I don't sweat it at all. Worst case is friends/family get them delivered a little late.

Most Active
Memorial Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Memorial Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 30 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 62 views
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 76 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 98 views