Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 12/27/20 8:13 am

185 Best Happy New Year Wishes, Messages, & Quotes for 2021

Last week: 188.2

This week: 188.8

Nothing unexpected there. Too much Christmas dinner and grazing on desert(s).

Rower got here Monday, a day early, and got a hell of a workout putting it together alone. I like it. Having used it a few times can tell helping strengthen leg muscles and being low impact keeping knees from hurting so much.

This has been a F**ked up year. Let's get it behind us and move on to a hopefully less F**ked up year.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

DonRobbie
on 12/27/20 12:57 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 192.6

This week 190.6

Hope next year we can do a normal Christmas. Had to make to do with a video call. Scale wouldn't power up at all yesterday even after changing the batteries. Ordered another one last night and of course it started working again this morning.

I tried using a rowing machine at the Y once when I was preop. It was such an awkward and embarrassing experience I've avoided them ever since. I just could not get my body to bend in the right places at the right times. I'm glad it works for you.

82much
on 12/27/20 2:22 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 229.7
This Week 230.7

We got dumped on with over 14" of snow between Christmas Eve and morning. Beautiful in a way, but I'm ready for summer already :-)

A pretty different Christmas this year. Last year it was in the upper 50's, and a gathering with my parents, siblings, nieces and nephews and their kids, all in all about 50+ people at my sisters house. I'm glad I got to spend time with my parents then. It was basically one of the last times I was able to hug them and talk to them, before we were reduced to window visits after lockdown in March.

Looking forward to a better 2021.

Peace to all,

Bob

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
82much · 2 replies · 37 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
82much · 2 replies · 37 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 67 views
Memorial Day Weigh In