Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 10/3/21 8:36 am

30 Funny Weight Loss Memes That Perfectly Describe How My Diet's Going -  Bouncy Mustard

Last week: 186.0

This week: 186.0

If this would work and the end result be similar to a lower body lift I may have to get one and try it!

Kudos to Bob for keeping our streak alive last week in my absence.

A lot of upsets yesterday in College Football! Notre Dame, Oregon, Florida, UCLA, and most importantly Texas A & M are scratching their heads asking what happened. M-State did the Aggies in at College Station 26-22 including a late game safety that sealed the win. Have lots of known associates who are going to catch some grief next several days! Unfortunately after bye week next Saturday Alabama will take the two hour ride down Hwy 82 to Starkville. Can't go because of Fall Festival where I work but those tickets were sold as soon as we got them.

Rowing time on par but minimal yardwork because of a lack of rain.

Have a Great Week, Gentleman!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

DonRobbie
on 10/3/21 12:59 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 199.0

This week 197.8

Survived another week. Have a big festival going this coming weekend to the weekend after so I'll be staying busy at work. Hope all are doing well.

Jmm4321
on 10/3/21 10:04 pm

162.4lbs

Minus a 1lb or 2 from last week.

Exercise is pretty good but I'm doing a little less. An odd result of weight loss surgery for me is an inability to add bulk muscle regardless of what I eat or lift. It's a tradeoff I'm good with but I have to work out regularly to stay fit and keep any muscle.

I work in tech which is both interesting and maddening. The maddening part has become to big a part of my everyday routine. I may need to take some time away. I've often thought about the Kevin Spacy movie where he quits a good job and goes to work at a burger drive through.

Don 1962
on 10/4/21 3:36 am

I've often thought about the Kevin Spacy movie where he quits a good job and goes to work at a burger drive through.

After a career of dealing with people, and often times not in the best of cir****tances, I'm thinking any gig not dealing with people would be ideal!

berthanashj
on 10/10/22 9:57 am, edited 11/10/22 9:30 pm

That would really be nice, because now I also signed up for college football and I would like to do a bit of sport, because with my studies I still got bigger and now I want to lose a bit of weight, besides I read here https://sunnypapers.com/paper-samples/food-and-culture/ about food and culture, it made me understand how much a correct diet matters, I used to eat whatever I could find, and now I want to make a list that I will follow and hopefully soon I will reach a normal weight. What do you think about this?

Juliebrian
on 10/17/22 11:14 am

For me this would be good, I have been looking for a long time who I could communicate with while waiting for the surgery, for me this is very stressful and now I am very scared.

Juliebrian
on 10/19/22 4:51 am

On top of that the doctor told me that some problems may occur, I don't know what he meant but now I'm even more nervous.

(deactivated member)
on 10/21/22 4:26 am

Guys, hi, can you help me with some advice, what should I take to the hospital? Are there any restrictions? This will be my first surgery and I'm really scared.

Kathygriggs
on 10/28/22 6:53 am

I now have 180 and am absolutely happy with it, anyone soon to have weight surgery?

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/23 4:26 am
On October 3, 2021 at 3:36 PM Pacific Time, Don 1962 wrote:

30 Funny Weight Loss Memes That Perfectly Describe How My Diet's Going -  Bouncy Mustard

Last week: 186.0

This week: 186.0

If this would work and the end result be similar to a lower body lift I may have to get one and try it!

Kudos to Bob for keeping our streak alive last week in my absence.

A lot of upsets yesterday in College Football! Notre Dame, Oregon, Florida, UCLA, and most importantly Texas A & M are scratching their heads asking what happened. M-State did the Aggies in at College Station 26-22 including a late game safety that sealed the win. Have lots of known associates who are going to catch some grief next several days! Unfortunately after bye week next Saturday Alabama will take the two hour ride down Hwy 82 to Starkville. Can't go because of Fall Festival where I work but those tickets were sold as soon as we got them.

Rowing time on par but minimal yardwork because of a lack of rain.

Have a Great Week, Gentleman!!

Thanks for tread!

Most Active
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Recent Topics
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 62 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 87 views