Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 2/6/22 6:33 am

25 Funny Weight Loss Quotes That Perfectly Describe The Struggle Of Trying  To Lose Weight | YourTango

Last week: 189.4

This week: 189.0

Thought behind meme is that we saw a cluster of "crack in a box" dealers (Girl Scouts) set up outside of a local Walmart.

Texas survived Snowmegedden 2022. Low yesterday was 18 degrees. Just enough ice to make it interesting. Warmed up yesterday to the point of most of ice melted off but had to clean the ice off the parking pad outside garage door because of it being in the shade. Great little work out. Have to do inside the garage this afternoon. It looks like my company truck dropped a dookie from the mud that came off when the ice on it melted.

Now that KC is out of the Super Bowl picture my prediction for the Super Bowl next week has changed. The team with an SEC quarterback will win!

Go forth and have a Great Week!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 2/6/22 11:22 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 235.2
This Week 235.2

Picture is from Friday morning. Plows left a 3'wall of snow in my apron. Rain, sleet, ice, and then about a foot of snow. Drifts much higher. And that damn beaver says we have 6 more weeks of Winter :-)

Good week to all!

DonRobbie
on 2/6/22 1:36 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 198.8

This week 199

Weather this week forced us to shut down for Friday and run Saturday instead so my weekend was split in two. Lots of shoveling snow so, hey, some extra cardio.

Jmm4321
on 2/8/22 9:36 pm, edited 2/8/22 1:36 pm

+ a few winter pounds but it's normal

GS cookies are crack cocaine for me, but will still buy them anyway, especially the peanut butter. I'm looking forward to a great Superbowl this week with more energy than normal due to Covid and crypto buzz impacting the audience and sponsors. Although the Rams are favorites, I think the Bengals have a more hard core fan base and better QB so I expect a strong showing.

Most Active
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 34 views
Recent Topics
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 34 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 61 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 85 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 96 views