Easter Sunday Weigh In

82much
on 4/9/23 6:17 am, edited 4/9/23 6:18 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 237.2
This Week 234.9

Bittersweet week. Did good with food, but my coworker of 40 years retired with 44 of his own in. I'm thinking I will call it a day in January.

Still no lawn work, but the grass is starting to come alive. Probably first mow next week. Lots of house cleaning though as we are hosting Easter today for about 30. Big family, and that is just my side. Usually 40+

Happy Easter and a great week to all!

Don 1962
on 4/9/23 8:00 am

Last week: 197.0

This week: 195.2

Happy Easter to you and yours! One of the worst curmudgeons where I work told me his family was coming to his house for Easter. "Yeah, I can tolerate all of them at my house for one day." Rest of year they are at his ex-wife's house.

The nuts and bolts of retirement are a pain in the ass to work out. Too young for Medicare so wife has been hunting private health insurance to start in September. The phone calls, text and emails are sending her over the edge! Literally. Three of them have already dinged credit cards and drafting bank. She got all that stopped. Top it off her small "baby" laptop crapped out. She went and got a new one yesterday while I was doing yardwork. Standing it up this morning and it is firing on all thrusters so she's back to being her usual happy camper self.

Yesterday was my 15 year surgiversary! Not gonna ***** about a little regain. Still working doctor's program, for the most part, and "Oscar" still let's me know who is the boss when I don't.

Road tripping end of the week to Starkville for Super Bulldog weekend. Spring maroon/white football scrimmage and baseball game between current CWS winner, Ol **** and previous CWS winner, Miss. State. Had $5 SRO tickets but broke down and got two box seats online. Guy took $25 less for the pair than what I offered. Behind Home plate at start of third baseline looking right down to first. Can't remember the last time I got excited about going to a baseball game! Fingers crossed it doesn't get rained out. Having to cut it short because of having City Court Tuesday. Seeing PCP this Wednesday. Was planning on coming back to work afterwards. Not now.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

DonRobbie
on 4/9/23 1:35 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 197.4

This week 196.4

Had a pretty chill weekend. We finally got a break from the Spring storms. Have a long day today but hopefully the rest of the week won't be too bad.

Most Active
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 0 replies · 4 views
Recent Topics
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 0 replies · 4 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 39 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 72 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 96 views