Sunday Weigh in

DonRobbie
on 4/16/23 1:59 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last Week 196.4

This Week 195

Dentist wants to do a fair bit of work. She said with malabsorption from Bariatric Surgery the teeth are often the first to go wrong before bone problems develop. I know I have mild Osteopenia now. I'm going to have to work on Calcium. I've been using BoneUp alone but I'm going to add UpCal D back into the mix. I can tolerate some Calcium Citrate tablets but not in a high enough dosage.

Other than that had a decent enough weekend. I only got about 3 1/2 hours of sleep Friday morning since I had to make the dentist's appointment so aside from the normal weekend chores didn't feel like doing much of anything.

82much
on 4/16/23 8:32 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 234.9
This Week 234.7

Don, Thank you for your update. I have been forgetful on taking my calcium citrate a lot since it is not with my morning ****tail of vitamins. This will inspire me to take them in the afternoon with lunch.

Yardwork finally started and the workout sucked, but showed on the scale. So nice to have a few days of warm temps!

Good weekend to all!

Jmm4321
on 4/16/23 10:05 pm

Hi Don, I also have osteopenia but I'm told it's not uncommon. Do you take Calcium Citrate each day?

DonRobbie
on 4/23/23 2:01 pm
DS on 12/18/18

I haven't for a couple of years. Tends to go all Stonewall Jackson in my colon. "You shall not pass" is great on the battlefield, not so great in the bathroom.

So I'm going back to the powdered calcium citrate in my morning coffee, I tolerated it well enough when I used it before but it's kind of a pain to deal with. Also will add a low dose of calcium citrate tablets spread through the day and see if Stonewall makes an encore.

Don 1962
on 4/18/23 3:49 am

Last week: 195.2

This week: 194.2 Monday

Great weekend trip to Starkville! The "harness" of the mascot bulldog was passed to a younger dog. "Jak" had job for eight years. New dog "Dak" is named after who else but Dak Prescott! He was on hand for the event. The football team has potential for a good year and baseballers won two out of three games series against Ol' **** Wifey picked up a W2-G from Pearl River Sunday evening. Don't know who will have it worse today. me at work or her home with laundry.

Have a Great Week!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 0 replies · 5 views
Recent Topics
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 0 replies · 5 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 40 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 73 views