Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 8/6/23 6:12 am

26 Funny Retirement Memes You'll Enjoy - SayingImages.com | Retirement  humor, Toy story meme, Memes

69 Funny Retirement Memes Guaranteed to Make You Smile

Last week: 195.0

This week: 195.0

"Officially" retiring Thursday at 4:00. Working all the way till then. Using vacation time to keep me in health insurance till the end of the month. Will have been with present employer 13 years but I have enough time built up at other agencies, and old enough 60+, to have gone out last year but held off till now. BUT I may not be done yet! Have been approached and applied for another gig that hopefully will interview for this week.

Did get zero turn mower back Friday afternoon and used it yesterday. Wasn't that much new growth to mow but the foot tall stringy stuff hand it looking ugly after not being mowed in three weeks. Sucking up as much air conditioning as I can today.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 8/7/23 12:12 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 225.7
This Week 225.3

Congrats on the retirement! I'm shooting for retirement in January, and I have to admit I'm little nervous about it.

I'm having fun with my zero turn, but my wife is not impressed with the mulching. The grass grew quickly and after mowing it left some clumps. I checked, they no longer make a bagger for it. I guess I just need to mow more often.

Good week to all!

Don 1962
on 8/7/23 4:23 pm

It is a scary prospect. Have interview for potential new job an hour before I retire!

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 32 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 32 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 68 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 92 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 102 views