Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 8/13/23 8:36 am

Super Dr. Now Mixed Media by Ed Taylor - Fine Art America

Last week: 195.0

This week: 195.0

Three weeks in a row so no complaints about scales. Wish the 195 was on our electricity bill and not the $400+ that is! Trying to keep house cool is expensive! Going to be collecting aluminum cans soon.

Retired life has begone! Made one night trip to Shreveport Friday. No W2-G's but getting gone had own benefits. Had interview Thursday afternoon. Hurry up and wait to see if anything comes of it. Because of Uvalde if you can walk and chew gum at the same time - school districts are snatching every officer/armed security guard they can.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Jmm4321
on 8/13/23 1:23 pm

Weights a few pounds higher than a year ago, mostly from over-snacking. Exercise has been respectable though so eventually I should get back to equilibrium weight.

Work requires a lot of thinking and creative ideas, so that part is good. The hard part is it's mentally tiring, but still cool to do.

@Don1962, you might want to consider something outside law enforcement. You have a chance to reinvent yourself in a new role, and you can afford to take some chances, so why not?

Happy Sunday!

82much
on 8/14/23 5:26 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 225.3
This Week 225.3

Don, congrats again on your retirement!

Nothing new here. Rain gauge show over 5" since Friday. The lawn is one soggy mess, but got it mowed yesterday. I found that zero turns slip a lot in wet grass. :-)

Taking off today to visit an alpaca farm with the family. No rain in the forcast for today, but I am expecting a soggy, alpaca poop fun filled day.

Good week to all!

Don 1962
on 8/14/23 6:14 am

Y'all get tired of the rain send it down here! Getting cracks in the ground.

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 38 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 0 replies · 2 views
Recent Topics
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 0 replies · 2 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 38 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 71 views