Are you MH and/ or Dual Dx on Here?

D. Switcher
on 12/17/13 12:44 pm

Me: Bipolar II, Anxiety w Agoraphobia, Panic D/O, OA, NA AA 17 years.

You:?

Sleeve to DS Conversion - Regain 290# Current weight: 252# - VSG lowest weight: 235#  

"Serenity to Accept, Courage to Change, and Wisdom to Know..."

***all comments are my personal experience and/ or opinion***

Flava_of_bravery
on 12/22/13 9:03 am - Plattsburgh, NY

My MH diagnosis: Bipolar 1 with psychotic features (not really as fun as it sounds as of 2006), Anxiety Not Specified (1994), PTSD (2004), and Schizotypal personality disorder (possibly) (2000)

I've been stable with meds a few years though, more or less with a diagnosis like that. I'm just worried when I have the surgery I'll have to adjust my meds and that could be disaster. I have to do something though, the bp meds are one of the main reasons I gained 200 lbs in the last about 9 years (after being diagnosed and put on medication). Btw I'm 27, most were diagnosed in childhood. 

Monkeygrl14
on 3/17/14 12:57 pm - Fresno, CA
RNY on 03/21/14

Me: bipolar I with psychotic features. Borderline personality disorder with dependent features and OCD. I am going to be 32 in May. I take Invega, Trileptal, and Cymbalta. Has anyone had problems with their sodium levels after surgery from taking the Trileptal?

J. t
on 10/4/14 8:25 am - Canada

major depression, possible bipolar II, anxiety, panic attacks. 

i'm wondering how obesity surgery will affect my meds. i'm on quite a ****tail.

referred nov 2012 accepted march 2013 orientation october 2014. sw: 287

Sparkly Mama
on 12/21/14 11:38 pm - Canada

Hi depression and anxiety, I take effexor and clonazepam, I did not need any changes, tried to go down on my effexor as I was worried, but no need to do so. I feel well as long as I take my pills!

Hope this helps:)

Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 688 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 679 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 896 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1596 views