let's kick this puppy into gear! :wave:

ged2phd
on 6/1/04 4:53 am - Fredericksburg, VA
all right ya'll, I would love to see an active metal forum. Never fear, I am here! LOL! greetings, my name is Kellie- a 29 year old black american femal that loves metal! METAL RULES! I like the old school stuff- the hair bands ( i love poison!) I'm also into the heavier stuff: Metalica, Slayer, Sanctuary, ...and different stuff like: dream theater, suicidal tendencies, savatage. So.. anyone going to the Poison/Kiss concert? I was going, but my surgery is 3 days before the concert here in northern Virginia! That cancelled my plans. Bret Michaels will miss me! Anyone catching MTV's or VH1's (one of them) 101 moments in metal?? I'm TIVOing it,lol! What are you fav groups? peace & love, kellie
michellelisa
on 6/2/04 3:09 pm - Aurora, CO
Hey Kellie, I'm Michelle I live in Colorado. I just turned 32. I like the old school hairband stuff too, but I tend to steer towards the heavier stuff..Testament, old Metallica, Pantera for sure and some Megadeath. Phil from Pantera has a new band now called Superjoint Ritual so I am checking them out these days. My cousin in New York has a Heavy Metal band called Grudge, they are kindof a mix between todays metal and old school. You can check them out if you wanna at www.grudge2000.com. They are really gettin their **** together. Any how I caught the second round of KISS Farewell tour here in Denver when they still had Peter and Ace and I have to say that it was probably one of the best shows I have seen. I hope to take in OzzFest this year, I have a 13 year old son who is into my music and he wants to go. Good to meet ya Michelle
ged2phd
on 6/3/04 7:42 am - Fredericksburg, VA
hiya Michelle! Colorada is sucha beautiful state! I was there years ago (in colorada spriggs.. or something like that) for a teacher convention. I didn't want to come home! Thanks for the info on Grudge.. and I didn't know about Phil's new band!! Cool!
Metal Girl
on 6/7/04 2:09 pm - Rockford, IL
Wow!!! Kellie Savatage, Slayer ,Sanctuary/Nevermore, Suicidal Tendencies.... those are among my fav bands!!!! Megadeth and Iron Maiden ranks way up there too I'm 41yrs YOUNG so I'm very old skool...... I finally got to meet Savatage in 2001...I've been wanting to meet them since the first time I saw them in 1988!!!!! Check out my metal profile Up The Irons!!!! Tracy Lap-RNY 8.14.03 -135lbs
ged2phd
on 6/15/04 9:39 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Metal girl, loved your profile! Sorry so late getting this out to ya! You're down 135lbs! Way cool!
pjmann109k
on 8/30/04 9:04 am - Montello, WI
Tracy, Damn Girl YOU ROCK, I saw Suicidal Tendencies live in 1989 when I was 16 years old that concert did it for me I am a die hard metal fan for life. I have seen over 30 shows including Slayer, Disturbed, Slip Knot, Seplatura, Seven Dust, God Smack, Linkin Park, POD, Puddles of Mudd, Marilyn Manson, Gwar, Butthole Surfers, Metallica, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Nashville ***** Evenessance, Powerman 5000, Hate Breed, just to name a few. I am having RNY Distal (lap) on Sept. 9, 2004 and I am looking forward to the mosh pits again. It is cool there are a few of us metal heads here to share our experiences. Rock on Fellow Loosers Pj Manning
Metal Girl
on 8/31/04 2:15 pm - Rockford, IL
Hey PJ Dood... I am METAL 'TIL DEATH!!!!! \m/ I need to go to a show really bad!!! I got some ya ya's to get out! Tracy Lap-RNY 8.14.03 -148lbs
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/04 3:23 pm - chicago, IL
:horns:
Most Active