Dr. Aguirre's patients please check in!!!

Dinka Doo
on 3/26/04 9:27 am - Medford, OR
I agree Deanne - this is much better and I think it WILL indeed pick up eventually. Hopefully more will come from the main board. I'll be posting periodic links to that forum to keep people coming over here! Dina
Tina H.
on 3/26/04 3:00 am - Chicago, IL
Hi All! I'm 6 months post-op and down 85 pounds!!! I went from a size 26 to a 16! I got my energy back and am feeling pretty good. I never thought I would ever weigh this little again. I now weigh what I did in the 9th grade (1979!!). This is really a dream come true. People who hadn't seen me since before surgery are doing double takes and I've had people oogling me lately-it's kind of embarrassing, but kind of neat, too!
Dinka Doo
on 3/26/04 9:28 am - Medford, OR
Tina - that is a fantastic weight loss! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to get out of the 20's - I can only imagine how that felt for you! Dina
~Jane~ *.
on 3/26/04 6:01 am - MO
Dina, I agree. I have always checked this board on a regular basis, but it seems most of the time, there is nothing new on it! Hopefully you are getting something started!! Hope you are well. Jane
Dinka Doo
on 3/26/04 9:30 am - Medford, OR
Jane - good to see you here too! I hope we get everyone interested in coming out to play here. It's much easier to navigate! BTW - how are you feeling now? Dina
Kelly R.
on 3/26/04 9:52 am - Everett, WA
Hi All! I am another pre-op, scheduled for June 22. I read the posts everyday and am so grateful for all the info you guys give out! I will start checking in on this forum more often. Talk to you all soon...
Dinka Doo
on 3/26/04 3:48 pm - Medford, OR
Welcome Kelly! Glad to have you pop in. Feel free to ask any questions you think we can help you with. I am only 2 weeks out but at least I could give you info up to this point! Dina
y0maria
on 3/26/04 11:40 am - CA
Well I'm here. Surgery was on 11/19/03, just a little over 4 months ago, and as of this morning I am down 115 pounds and would like to lose about 70-80 more. A couple of complications along the way but still, life is good! Take care everybody.
Dinka Doo
on 3/26/04 3:49 pm - Medford, OR
Mary- I can't remember what complications - if I ever knew. What happened with you? Obviously it didn't slow your weight loss at all - look at you melt! Do you have any recent pictures taken? Dina
~Jane~ *.
on 3/26/04 11:49 am - MO
Feeling pretty good actually. Thanks for askin'...how about you? Time is passing slowly though. I am anxious to drop this weight!!! Glad to see more posting on here! Another thing that would be nice on ALL of the message boards is if the latest post on each topic, would bring that topic to the top of the page. Just an idea, but have no clue who the admin is. Jane
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 277 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 461 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1070 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1636 views