recent surgery

jazzyjan
on 1/14/07 2:30 am - Pueblo, CO
I had my MGB on Jan 3rd, and tho it was quite recent I have to say, it was a ver easy surgery, minimally invasive, and I had no complications.  I was up and walking the first day, and went home 2 days later.  I have had no pain or nausea, and am pretty much up and doing everything as though I never had surgery at all.  (Although I consider myself lucky to have had the surgery when I did as I was able to use that as an excuse to conn my grandson into shoveling my snow laden drive-way.  I am in Colorado, and thank goodness I am not cleared for snow removal just yet!) I was on clear liquids for the first week, then graduated to full liquids, and tomorrow I start my soft foods. This surgery literally saved my life!   Colorado Granny [email protected]
julsfine
on 2/13/07 7:29 pm
I am so happy for you. I hope things continue to go so well for you. I am thinking hard about having the MGB surgery and its comforting to hear that you are doing so well. I wish you tons of success and hope you will keep us all updated on how you are feeling and doing. Goodluck and God Bless you in all things. Juls/pre-op 260lbs,28yrs old, 5'3 P.S. I plan on making a move to Colorado Springs soon which is pretty near to your Pueblo. I think CO is such a beautiful state. Right now I am a Kansas girl and cant wait to make the move West.
Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 900 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1233 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2050 views