PS-Rio Quote

IowaHouseFlipper
on 4/25/07 12:09 pm - Belle Plaine, IA
Okay, this is for those of you who had written to me and had asked me to write a follow-up on the consultation I had (in person) with the doctor that came to NY from Rio. I met with him for about 1 1/2 hours on Saturday 4-22 in my Hotel. He brought his computer with a huge memor file that contained hundreds of photos of patients with whom he had done their work. He took the time and he explained what he did for them and I asked all the questions I wanted. He was very patient with me, spoke wonderful English pretty much, he was very nice and "extremely handsome! (whew) Anyway, we spoke and I told him what I didn't like and he told me he would fix everything and I would pay the Hospital direct $1000-$1200 (depends on total OR time we end up using) and I only need to pay him $2000. For that $2000, he said he would lipo my tummy fat I have left, and the fat on my back. He would transfer that Fat to my butt and sculpt my butt for me. He would do a Vertical Incision on my abdomin to "cinch" my waist by pulling the excess skin from the back to my front and trimming it off there. I'm not sure if he will need to redo my belly button or not. He will also remove all remaining Bra Fat that the 1st Bra Fat surgery didn't get, and he will re-do my back fat incision line to get the remaining skin from my back at my shoulder blade area. I also mentioned that I already had my neck flab fixed once but that it was still there when I looked down. He said he could fix that and "I THINK" he's going to do that too for the $2000. Anyway, his prices (in my opinion) are much better than I could have gotten anywhere else in Brazil. AND, the Hospital he uses, he told me that movie stars and many rich people use this particular hospital. He said that he has "cheaper" hosptials he could use for us bu that most Americans dont' like the cheaper options. Anyway, I didn't at all find his costs to be outragous and I love the idea that I'm not going to be ripped off by Concierge. (not pointing to anyone/concierge in specific) Again, this is only what I plan on doing and I don't preach to anyone else that what I do is the only way the rest of you should do. I only promised to share once I got back and once I heard more. And I hope this might help the rest of you. Tina, if you see this and if you have mroe questions (or anyone else) feel free to write. Peggy in Iowa
Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 900 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1233 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2050 views