Cost?

Band2RNY
on 1/7/09 5:40 pm

If you paid out of pocket for your MGB, how much was it?...and where?

Thanks

shoutjoy
on 1/7/09 6:49 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi again,

Last I heard, it was around $17K.  Check the website for more details, http://clos.net.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

w3892r
on 1/14/09 1:40 pm - TX
about 10k @ limarp in mexico
lily528
on 2/16/09 2:07 am - gainesville, TX
Hey, Will thanks for talking to me for so long and answering my questions ! You helped so much !!
I am on my way !!
Leave Wed March 4 for MGB with Dr. Pompa !!! I am so excited and I can not thank you enough !!
What did you take and do they have converter plugs you can use ?
I can't believe it is finally happening !!!!!!
lily528
on 2/16/09 2:09 am - gainesville, TX
For others;
Cost 10,000
airfare from DFW 213.00
Will let you know how it goes !
w3892r
on 2/16/09 2:45 am - TX
wow lil that is great, dr. pompa and lopez, you will do great. i took a lap top with me , but it was a total waiste of time. it was a pain to lug around and i never was able to hook it up. a good book, magazines etc.. slippers robe. (optional) , body soap tooth brush hair brush,  and maybe 2 sets of loose clothes to wear. like sweat pants, they have tv with lots of channels and you wont want to do much more than walk and then watch a little tv and sleep. you can call 361-537-1250 any time , if you want to. oh dont use your cell phone in tj. it will cost you alot of money. 20 mins. costed me over 300.00. the clinic will let you use the phone in your room for free, so do that. you also want need an conversion plugs in tj it is the same as the usa. good luck keep me uptodate if you like. WIll   ;-D

p.s. are you ready for your new birthday?
lily528
on 2/18/09 7:34 am - gainesville, TX
Hey, what was that protien mix you told me about at Walmart ? How long were you on the pre op diet ? They just sent me mine and I'm supposed to start on the 23rd.
Just having a little anxiety. I know all will be ok ,but it's just now gotten REAL. OMG !!
Thanks !
w3892r
on 2/18/09 11:51 am - TX
i was on the pre op diet about 10 days, yes veryreal. im not sure on the walmart drinks. i use oh yeah , and protien mix from the vitamin store.  good luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 906 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1239 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2057 views