DR.Almaza?????????

mjksxz
on 1/24/09 12:48 pm - spring creek, NV
Has anyone been 2 dr almaza or heard anything about him his prices are great but woundering if they are 2 good 2 be true his mgb is 9400 and sleeve 8500 and the rny is 9500
shoutjoy
on 1/25/09 3:57 am - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

Never heard of him.  Seriously, check him out, talk to some of his patients, check how many he has done and all that.  Don't always be swayed by the cost.  This is your life you are putting into his hands.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

MacMadame
on 2/1/09 3:50 am - Northern, CA
He's young and inexperienced and works for Betancourt who is a scumbug. HIs prices are low because he can't get patients any other way.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

mjksxz
on 2/1/09 4:01 am - spring creek, NV
thank you i was thinking something along those
i think  i am now between doc.Alvarez and Joya any ideas on them
MacMadame
on 2/1/09 5:59 am - Northern, CA
Joya seems more experienced and he does RnY so he has more experience with tricky staple lines. Alvarez seems okay but he only does lap-band and sleeves -- he used to do RnY and stopped and some say it's because he wasn't very good at it. I haven't been able to verify that one way or the other, but it concerns me.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

mjksxz
on 2/2/09 1:51 am - spring creek, NV
thank you, you have been sooooo helpful with all my questions
rere49
on 2/7/09 11:23 pm
VSG on 05/15/08 with
good gravy..MacMadame, you are like cancer, you spread yourself all over.  Some of us have had Almanza, and we are still alive and walking. Since she is giving her OPINION on Betancourt, who does not do surgery, why are you putting Almanza down? Young, yes, inexperienced? no.. I would rather has a young Doctor who knows all the new procedures, than an old fart who has his staff do most of the surgery. MacMadwoman, go back to LapBandTalks where people just love you there
rere49
on 2/8/09 3:45 am
VSG on 05/15/08 with
You are very smart. Please let this person do her bad thing. You can call any of their staff to get people who have had a great experience and can tell you how they were taken care of.
Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 905 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1238 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2057 views