iHerb.com

Shelli S.
on 1/31/09 2:57 pm
I wanted to pass this web site on to you because I have found that they have the lowest prices on all the products that we depend on daily. This is the best place to buy your vitamins, supplements, protein and all the necessary products you need after weight loss surgery. If you purchase $60 or more shipping is also FREE......Plus on your first order if you plug in This Promotion Code #SIC887 you will save $5.00 on your first order.They have everything you'd want and the prices are the best I've found online. Plus you will receive your items very quick. Great place to shop!!!

iHerb.com

iHerb brings you the very best choice in quality vitamins, supplements, health care products, and so much more. At iHerb.com you'll find a huge selection that includes amino acids, anti-oxidants, aromatherapy, enzyme formulas, herbs, homeopathy, minerals, vitamins, and everything else you can imagine in categories from A-Z. In addition, Papa Nature only brings you the best brands including Country Life, Doctor's Best, Jarrow, Natural Factors, Nature's Way, Now Foods, Source Naturals, Twinlab, and many more.

Thank you,

Shelli
My surgery is on March 24th with Dr. Oh @ St Frances in Federal Way WA.

Please visit my Support Group on Facebook for Weight Loss Surgery
Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 900 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1233 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2050 views