THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

matt kiefer
on 2/25/09 4:02 am
I had my surgery in Nov 2005 by Dr. Peraglie in Davenport, Florida. This procedure has been a blessing and my only regret is that I did not do it 10 years earlier. I was 354 at my highest and now I hover between 185 and 190. I feel great. No that's a lie! I feel FREAKIN FANTASTIC and have after about the first 8 months following surgery.  I work hor a health system and have had colleagues who have had R&Y as well as lap band. One had been in and out of ICU for leaks, etc and has not yet returned to work. Another has gained back more than 25% of what she lost. I have only gained back about 10%, but have stayed there for more than 2 years!

Thank you Dr. Peraglie, Dr. Rutledge and any others associated with CLOS.

Matt
Matt Kiefer MBA
Directtor
PCS
MGB Nov 2005 Dr. Cesare Peraglie
shoutjoy
on 2/25/09 6:02 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

I am happy you are happy! Me too.  I wish I had it 20 years afo vut I don't think it was existing back then lol.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

mferra
on 2/26/09 1:50 am - Phoenix, AZ
That is fantastic! I know how you feel!  I am a revision from lapband to MGB.  Dr. Rutledge removed my band and performed my MGB surgery on August 27, 2008.  I am now 13 lbs from my goal and feel fantastic!  My only regret is that I didn't know about the MGB before I had my band placed.

It is wonderful to hear from other MGBers.  Take care and continued success to you!

Michelle

5giftsfromgod

Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 905 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1238 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2057 views