For a Better Life: Obesity Surgery in Mexicali

placidway
on 5/31/10 12:50 am - Castle Rock, CO
Obesity and bariatric surgical technologies and techniques have been perfected around the world, including Mexico and South America. Obesity surgery for diabetes in and bariatric surgical centers in Mexico are becoming increasingly popular for Americans seeking affordable, certified, and effective weight loss treatments and surgeries. Bariatric surgeons specializing in weight loss treatments, procedures and surgeries in Mexico offer domestic and international travelers with quality and effective care. Some bariatric surgeons in Mexico specialize in diabetes obesity surgery, a specialty called Diabesity surgery, such as those performed by Dr. Maytorena.

"Diabesity surgery specializes in bariatric surgery and long-term patient management of individuals diagnosed with obesity-related diabetes," says Dr. Maytorena. "In many individuals, one is directly related to the other. Treating the obesity often treats the diabetes as well."

Studies have shown that many patients diagnosed with diabetes who undergo bariatric or weight loss procedures are able to reduce or completely eliminate their dependence on insulin or diabetic medications.
shoutjoy
on 5/31/10 8:01 pm - Culpeper, VA
Yes,

This is one of the positive side affects of weight loss surgery.  Many meds are so nicely eliminated! 

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

dorothy2
on 9/12/10 8:20 am - Orlando, FL
I agree that WLS certainly takes care of many weight related problems.  I looked in Mexico but decided I wanted to go to a country I felt safe in.  I went to Costa Rica and had my surgery with
Dr. Quesada.  I had an MGB and it is a live changing and life saving surgery.  I currently do not take any medications and had been on 10.  I love my new body and I am certainly happy about my health.   It was also wonderful going ot a country that is so peaceful.  I went back again for my
cosmetic surgery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 928 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1258 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2076 views