MINI GASTRIC BYPASS IN MEXICO!!

WANTINGASLEEVE
on 7/26/11 12:46 pm
I HAD MINI GASTRIC BYPASS IN MEXICO ON MAY 31.  I HAVE LOST 43 POUNDS SO FAR!! DR KELLY IS WONDERFUL!!  I HAD ALMOST TALKED MYSELF INTO HAVING THE SLEEVE DONE BUT AFTER TALKING TO DR KELLY I CHOSE THE BYPASS.  NO REGRETS!!!  I WOULD DO IT AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT!!

IF ANYONE HAS QUESTIONS MESSAGE ME!!  I WILL ANSWER ANYTHING!!
rhonda P.
on 8/2/11 4:54 am - Cambridge , Canada
 How many pounds have you lost now? 2012 Can you lose as much on the mini vs.roux en y?
 Thank you for your time. Rhonda Propp Canada Ontario
WANTINGASLEEVE
on 8/2/11 7:24 am
I have currently lost 48 pounds.  I eat what I want, not really watching anything.  I know people who have lost over 100 pounds with the mini.  I am told its as much as you want to lose.  I really suggest to anyone to DO IT!!!  It is so worth it!!  I would go back to Mexico in a HEARTBEAT!!!

rhonda P.
on 8/5/11 1:27 am - Cambridge , Canada
Hello:
 Congratulations on your weight loss. Do you know if Ontario bariatric hospitals do mini bypass?
Did you have type2 diabetis or high cholesterol? If so are you still on the medications?
Do you get full on small portions of food like the roux en y? How many pounds do ypu have to lose? With a mini are you vitamins defecancy like RNY? I hope you can answer my questions.
                                Thank you        Rhonda Propp
(deactivated member)
on 8/23/11 10:39 am
I just sent you a friend request - I'd love to chat as it's possible I might end up with a MGB and want some answers.

Elizabeth

Roxy52
on 9/1/11 1:51 am - CA
Hi and congratulations on your weight loss, what a great outcome.

I'm curious about the length of your bypass, I had 3 feet bypassed and lost 50 lbs, 2 1/2 years ago.

Be well!!
Imsandi37
on 9/3/11 3:22 pm
 Can you tell me where in Mexico you had your surgery? A friend of mine is very happy with her sleeve surg. She went to Mexicali. I'm undecided between the MGP & the sleeve. WHat made you change your mind?

carter.melodyj
on 4/24/13 10:56 am - tucumcari, NM

It must not have worked or you have not had it yet. may 31 is not here yet!

mcmavae
on 6/2/17 2:15 pm

Hi! I'm thinking about getting the MGB . I was wondering how you are doing now?

Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 900 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1233 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2050 views