Here's how to keep chasing the bunny

shoutjoy
on 1/7/14 6:08 pm - Culpeper, VA

“You want to workout but you think you'll lose your motivation to keep going. Here's how to keep chasing the bunny.”

In dog races, the dogs run fast because they all want to get the bunny that is being lured in front of them. What are your bunnies? At work, your bunny may be the paycheck at the end of the week. At school it's the diploma when you graduate. What's your weight loss bunny? Sometimes it's a special event like a wedding or reunion that motivates us. Maybe it's getting a better report from your doctor or feeling more confident. Realizing what your bunny is and focusing on it can help you win the race.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Miss150
on 1/10/14 11:35 pm

Not too much happening over on the forum I Userally frequent- came over here on a lark- so glad I did.  Just spent 15 minutes or more "strolling" through some of your posts.  I'll be back for more.  Thank you for for the words for thought.  Keep them coming.  Bonnie.

goal!!! August 20, 2013   age: 59  High weight: 345 (June, 2011)  Consult weight: 293 (June, 2012)  Pre-Op: 253 (Nov., 2012) Surgery weight: 235 (Dec. 12, 2012) Current weight: 145

TOTAL POUNDS LOST- 200 (110 pounds lost before surgery, 90 pounds lost Post Op.diabetes in remission-blood pressure normal-cholesterol and triglyceride levels normal!  BMI from 55.6  supermorbidly obese to 23.6  normal!!!!  

Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 916 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1248 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2065 views