Mini-gastric Bypass - to Miss JM

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/05 12:12 am - Canada
The mini gastric bypass is a procedure that was pioneered by Dr. R. Rutledge. It is similar to some older techniques with some changes that reduce side-effects and enhance weight-loss. The CLOS website is www.clos.net which is where I found all my information. I am almost 3 months post-op, I've lost over 50 pounds, and I really feel quite fantastic. I'm half way to my goal weight now. I had my surgery in North Carolina with Dr. Dasher, but there are several sites in different areas of the US. If you have any specific questions, please contact me at [email protected]... thanks Kim
ds
on 12/5/05 9:52 am - Florissant, MO
Kim~ I'm a 2 1/2 year old ;) MGB'er myself. I read your post and must say that I am totally impressed by your committment. I know that alot of individuals think that because of the way our new pouch and connections are connected that we suffer a lot from reflux.. in my 2 years post-op I have had one episode and that was due to eating way to fast. Since surgery I have lost between 125-130lbs and have maintained that for approx. 6 months now. Kudos to all weight loss patients!!! DS
(deactivated member)
on 12/10/05 7:29 pm - Canada
Woohoo DS Congrats on the weightloss and improved health. I am thankful every day for the improvement I feel. Who did your surgery??? I had Dr. Dasher, who was very professional and friendly... and the staff in NC were wonderful. I wish you continued success and health... hugs Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 899 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1232 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2049 views