I checked out the website but

wen
on 2/3/06 3:40 am - Manchester, NH
I cannot see where other doctors are listed that perform this surgery in other parts of the country. It seems like a site specifically for Dr Rutledge? I am just trying to learn more about it before I commit to RNY. Thanks! Wen
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/06 8:54 pm - Canada
Hi Wendy... the CLOS website maybe jam packed with information, but it can be so hard to find information. The sites and surgeons used to be in the top right corner of the CLOS main page and they're no longer there... I'm going to bring it to their attention that it's not easy to find. There is still a lot of good information to read at the clos site though... if you have any specific questions, please just ask... I became pretty well read doing my own research prior to surgery. hugs Kim
Angel J.
on 3/19/06 10:14 pm - Troutdale, OR
Hi Wendy I know this is an old post... but My Dr Does the Mini also. 14,000.00 I was a self pay. I was going for RNY also until I found out this procedure. Its great. I am 4 months post op. I love it. Hugs Angel J
yosefa
on 5/22/06 12:30 am - Youngstown, OH
Hi Angel, I seen your posting. I am learning about MGB and found out I will have to self pay. Can you tell me how to get a hold of your Doctor. Thanks so much. How are you? pray all is well. Yosefa
Angel J.
on 4/2/06 3:15 am - Troutdale, OR
My Dr Does the Mini... Dr Heap.
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 1:29 am - Canada
Hi Angel... I went to Dr. Heap's website and it says he does open RNY, open DS, open BPD, open BPD with DS and VGB... He does not do a mini-gastric bypass. Perhaps you were thinking that a VGB is the same as an MGB. There are completely different surgeries. Here is a drawing of the MGB... have a look... http://www.clos.net/mgb_drawing01.htm If you have any MGB questions, I'd be happy to answer... hugs Kim
(deactivated member)
on 2/13/07 3:13 am
Dr Thomas Walsh who did my surgery does the MGB.  He also did my sister and a friend of hers.  He is awesome!  He is with Cornerstone Surgery in High Point NC Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 900 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1233 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2050 views