Any one seen BUTTERFLY EFFECT?

pjmann109k
on 7/21/04 2:56 pm - Montello, WI
Just a quick post to see others feeling on the Butterfly Effect I saw it in the Theater and loved it but then watched it on DVD Infafilm and it was even better just the fasination with time travel and the power to change the future past and present as well as right our wrongs. The infafilm has several other features like funfacts and short doccumentaries about the origin of the butterfly effect and alot of other cool info that made the movie even more appealing I have to say it was one of the best films have seen a long while. Any other opoinions would be great or other movie suggestions are always apprieciated. Pj Manning
Tara M.
on 7/23/04 6:16 pm - Birmingham, AL
I saw it for the first time a few days ago and was plesantly suprized. I expected Ashton to say youve been punked..lol.. I just wasnt sure he'd be able to pull off a serious role but he did. Ive always liked that whole time travel, changing lifes sort of thing too (remember Quantum Leap..love that Scott Backula). Anyway over all it was a great movie and a cool idea. Tara
neilsbabe
on 8/11/04 10:28 am - Oakville, CT
RNY on 05/18/04 with
I thought it was a great movie too. And being the sap I am, my favorite ending was the one where he goes after the girl! I love a good sappy ending! Christine
Jen G.
on 3/29/05 1:36 am
Yeah when I watched this, I watched the alternate ending first and HATED it. I still don't know what happens at the other end. I just thought in the delivery room....you've got to be kidding me!! jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Seriously? Seriously....
Selendrile · 0 replies · 556 views
Hey Guys...
nitengale · 0 replies · 420 views
Brokeback Mountain
Pamela E. · 3 replies · 461 views
Brokeback Mountain?
LauraSlidell · 2 replies · 479 views