Where is everyone???

Trisha
on 12/11/04 6:34 am - Glendale, AZ
This is my first time to this board and I expected it to be a busy board bring movies and stuff and oh wow, this board is so not busy. Nothing about recent movies or anything! Wow! C'mon, people, come out of hiding and post to this board! I LOVE MOVIES and I want to talk about some either currently out or on DVD! Okay?! Let's start posting!
Jen G.
on 1/11/05 12:45 am
Hi Trisha! I agree! I'm a movie buff so I'll tell you what I've seen lately. In December we went to the Polar Express...awesome Christmas movie! I laughed, cried (like, 3 times) and was scared. Great flic. I saw Anacondas - horrible acting but the end was kind of good. It was kinda creepy but VERY slow. We saw Open Water....this movie scared the pants off me!!! I hate sharks and because the movie was so real looking, it was very scary for me. The end was WAY disappointing though. We rented Anchorman and Dodgeball the other night. Anchorman was hilarious in a quirky kind of way and Dodgeball was pretty good. Resident Evil: Apocolypse was Very scary! It had a weird sci-fi feel to it but it was surprisingly good. I really want to see The Village, Napoleon Dynamite, Collateral and The Bourne Supremacy. Maybe next weekend. =-) Any good movies I should see??? Talk to ya soon! Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Seriously? Seriously....
Selendrile · 0 replies · 556 views
Hey Guys...
nitengale · 0 replies · 420 views
Brokeback Mountain
Pamela E. · 3 replies · 461 views
Brokeback Mountain?
LauraSlidell · 2 replies · 479 views