Last Movie You Saw - Cry

Trisha
on 3/27/05 12:23 pm - Glendale, AZ
What was the last movie you saw that made you cry? Me? Ladder 49.
Becky F
on 3/28/05 8:28 am - Woodstock, GA
"The Notebook" tore me up. I usually hate tearjerkers, but I would watch this one again. James Garner is wonderful!
Jen G.
on 3/29/05 1:26 am
Ladder 49...it was so sad that I made my husband fast forward it so I didn't bawl. Another good tear jerker was The Passion. Oh it was so sad. I loved Raising Helen - that was funny and sad. And Eternal Sunshine was wonderful!!! jen
Trisha
on 3/29/05 5:23 am - Glendale, AZ
The Passion was a DEFINITE tear jerker. OMG! I LOVED The Passion, but it just seemed so real - which was good, but my gosh, that movie wore me out emotionally. I LOVED the ending though! (He is Risen!) Eternal Sunshine was so weird. Too weird. LOL It was on a totally different level of weird.
Jen G.
on 3/29/05 11:46 pm
Well I didn't know if I liked it at first...it was visually stimulating though. I loved the ending. They just got to start over and I thought that was the best way they could end it. The Passion was so emotional for me too. The pain that he endured for us is unreal. Now I feel selfish complaining about 2 weeks of clear liquids. He was so tortured. jen
nitengale
on 3/31/05 3:17 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
I am a real weeper in movies... I cry in commercials...truely!!! (Esp. Hallmark) I think the last one I cried in was Cold Mountain... saw it on TV last week. The Passion did me in as well. I was emotionally spent for a couple of days after I saw it. Like the other poster said... it does put things into perspective!
Miss J M
on 11/7/05 10:56 pm - Sylmar, CA
The NOTEBOOK was the last one....one of the few that have made me cry. Movies that I can think of that made me cry: Mr. Holland's Opus La Vitá e Bella (Life is Beautiful) The Passion of the Christ Steal Magnolias Bambi (when I was a kid) My Girl (when I was a kid) The Notebook La Bamba Miss J M
Most Active
Recent Topics
Seriously? Seriously....
Selendrile · 0 replies · 556 views
Hey Guys...
nitengale · 0 replies · 420 views
Brokeback Mountain
Pamela E. · 3 replies · 461 views
Brokeback Mountain?
LauraSlidell · 2 replies · 479 views