Last Movie You Saw - Laughed Out Loud

Trisha
on 3/27/05 12:24 pm - Glendale, AZ
What was the last movie you saw that made you laugh out loud so hard your side hurt? Me? Hitch.
Becky F
on 3/28/05 8:35 am - Woodstock, GA
I agree. It was "Hitch" for me. It was hilarious and sweet!
Jen G.
on 3/29/05 1:21 am
Haven't seen Hitch yet but I hear it's pretty darn good. I thought that Without a Paddle was cute. I really liked Super Troopers and no one else I know seems to think that it was that funny. For me, it's a classic. Everyone also loved Napolean Dynamite and I thought it was so stupid. Anchorman and DodgeBall were pretty damn funny!!! I guess I really like stupid comedy!! Jen
Trisha
on 3/29/05 5:20 am - Glendale, AZ
OMG! I finally rented Napolean Dynamite a couple weeks ago and I couldn't fini**** It was so stupid. I'm like this wasn an indie-fave? I didnt like any of the characters and could care less where the characters ended up at the end of the movie. But people keep raving about it. I dont' get it. I LOVED DODGEBALL!!! It was hilarious! Ben Stiller rocks!
nitengale
on 3/31/05 3:13 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
I saw Hitch in the theater a couple weeks ago and yes I laffed out loud... especially with the seafood allergy!!! I watched Bridgette Jones on DVD last night and laffed out loud here all by myself... I think this was better than the first and I don't say that often about sequels...
OmahaAns
on 6/29/05 1:28 pm - Omaha, NE
Hmmmm......"Are we there yet"...it was pretty funny. Napolean is a classic.....LOL
Miss J M
on 11/7/05 11:07 pm - Sylmar, CA
The first time I saw Napoleon, I hated it....but I watched it over and over and now I LOVE IT! I dunno, it's weird. The last movie though that made me laugh out loud was ANCHORMAN...it was soooo stupid funny! RON: --"Do you know who I am? I'm a pretty big deal here. " VERONICA---"No." RON:--"People KNOW me." VERNONICA--"Um, No." Miss J M
Miss J M
on 11/7/05 11:14 pm - Sylmar, CA
Oh yeah! I was never into South Park and that movie made ME CRY from laughing so hard! It was great! (not recommended for kids though...but that's up to the parents).
Most Active
Recent Topics
Seriously? Seriously....
Selendrile · 0 replies · 556 views
Hey Guys...
nitengale · 0 replies · 420 views
Brokeback Mountain
Pamela E. · 3 replies · 461 views
Brokeback Mountain?
LauraSlidell · 2 replies · 479 views