Last Movie You Saw - Booooring.....

Trisha
on 3/27/05 12:25 pm - Glendale, AZ
What was the last movie you saw that was so boring to you or moved to slow you couldn't fin**** or didn't want to fini**** The Manchurian Candidate
neilsbabe
on 3/28/05 2:52 am - Oakville, CT
RNY on 05/18/04 with
That's weird, I loved that movie! Just goes to show that everyone has a different idea of what a good movie is! I just got "Before Sunset" and 10 minutes into it, I was like, "Okay, I had enough!" Christine
Becky F
on 3/28/05 8:27 am - Woodstock, GA
The most boring for me was "Open Range." I completedly expected the next line to be "Well I think I'm gonna walk over there." I stuck it out for Dear Hubby who liked it. We take turns picking movies.
Trisha
on 3/29/05 5:16 am - Glendale, AZ
I hated that movie too. It was soooo long and sooo boring and moved soooo slow. You'd think with all those great actors in it, that it would've been so much better. The previews for it made it seem more action packed and exciting than it actually was.
Jen G.
on 3/29/05 1:17 am
Wicker Park. I had to see the end of it to figure it out but man...it dragged and dragged and I got so frustrated!! But Josh Hartnett is just so dreamy I had to watch the end of it!! Jen
Trisha
on 3/29/05 5:17 am - Glendale, AZ
Josh Hartnet (hubba-hubba!) is in Sin City which opens this Friday! He's so dreamy - I totally agree!
nitengale
on 3/31/05 3:11 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Open Range and The Terminal... I was so disappointed with Tom Hanks... I wanted my money back!!!
OmahaAns
on 6/29/05 1:27 pm - Omaha, NE
"The Grudge"......My Hubby actually DID fall asleep! At least we rented it...so we didn't pay a ton to be disappointed!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Seriously? Seriously....
Selendrile · 0 replies · 556 views
Hey Guys...
nitengale · 0 replies · 420 views
Brokeback Mountain
Pamela E. · 3 replies · 461 views
Brokeback Mountain?
LauraSlidell · 2 replies · 479 views