Skeleton Key

N'Awlins Kat
on 8/16/05 7:53 pm - TX
WOW! That's all I can say! The movie is set in rural Louisiana.. funny thing is I'm from about 3 hrs away from the "set"... This was an amazing movie... keeps ya guessing right up until the end. If you like OLD FASHIONED horror/suspense flicks... THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!
Kristina B.
on 8/22/05 5:29 am - Morgan City, LA
I live here in Louisiana also and I was very interested in seeing the movie, but I am such a BIG chicken, I don't know if I'd be able to make it through the entire movie. Was it "Exorcist" scary or " Hide and Seek" scary because If it's "Exorcist " scary I have to run
N'Awlins Kat
on 8/23/05 11:59 am - TX
I actually didn't see either of those... I'm a BIG chicken and don't like scary movies... but I like paranormal stuffs so I had to go see Skeleton Key. I would say it is not that scary... the majority of this movie's "best parts" are the plot lines and the dramatic interaction and voodoo implications. And of course the sudden reveal of the unexpected ending
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 5:30 am - SC
I'm like you, Kristina.. The Exorcist scared me sensless. I was 15 when I seen it and it still gives me the creeps to think about it. Skeleton Key is not bad at all..it's very good!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Seriously? Seriously....
Selendrile · 0 replies · 555 views
Hey Guys...
nitengale · 0 replies · 419 views
Brokeback Mountain
Pamela E. · 3 replies · 460 views
Brokeback Mountain?
LauraSlidell · 2 replies · 477 views