Hey...anybody out there in musicianland??????

Theresa W.
on 11/24/03 3:41 am - Northern Lower, MI
Just found this site...doesn't look like it's used much. I was lead singer in band about 22 years...quit in 1999...took year off, then just dj/karaoke on Sat. nights for now. When weight comes off, maybe I'll feel like getting back out there!
Anita W.
on 12/2/03 2:24 pm - Walla Walla, WA
What is your music preference, I do the Blues
John O.
on 1/10/04 1:16 pm - Moreno Valley, CA
Hm!!! I suppose this is a little late for my reply to your post but I wasn't a member in November . I am a singer and while don't do it professionally, will eventually like to do so. I currently sing in the choir at my church and frequently cantor and sing solos, duets, etc. My sister does Karaoke where she lives in northern California ( I live in the south, about 500 miles away near Los Angeles) and when I visit I do it with her. She has a great time and so do I except I sometimes have a problem singing well and have a problem with that even though I know I shouldn't have that attitude. Of course it's all impromptu so I should be satisfied with my performances.
So Blessed!
on 7/15/05 12:53 am
Hi, I'm a musician who's sending messages to everyone on the membership roster for Musical Performance to see if we can all get there at the same time and communicate with each other. Hope to see you there! Sue ZQ
BOBADOSH B.
on 1/12/04 4:19 pm - NC
I LOVE TO SING PEOPLE SAY I SING GREAT BUT I DONT THINK SO I PLAY A LITTLE GUITAR AND I WRITE MY OWNE SONGS I AM STADE SHY I THINK BECAUSE OF MY WEIGHT MAYBE ONE DAY WE WILL SEE LOL [email protected]
So Blessed!
on 7/15/05 12:49 am
Hi, I'm a musician who's sending messages to everyone on the membership roster for Musical Performance to see if we can all get there at the same time and communicate with each other. Hope to see you there! Sue ZQ
track
on 2/3/04 9:38 am - on the beach down by the bay, VA
Just an old wandering hippie troubadour myself. I taught myself to play guitar when I was fairly young. Got my first gig playing a picket line at a chemical company my father worked at when I was 7. Made the evening news when they parked a low boy trailer across the road and stopped the traffic. The picketers surrounded the trailer and wouldn't let anybody in or out of the refinery. Busted on my first gig! Played all around the world, but mostly europe, northern africa and eventually ended up in the states where I met my wife. She was intrigued by all my weird instruments like dulcimers, and old time banjos and she settled in alongside and we commenced to playing festivals across virginia, nc. md, dc and wva. We made an album (remember those) and eventually stopped the touring after a few years when I got a good city job with the local library system. So here I sit, still playing, but not for money anymore. For the kids and the squirrells, and having friends over for a ceilidh where a good time is had by all. Mainly I play old time mountain, old old country (Carter family) anything folk and some celtic and a dash of blues
So Blessed!
on 7/15/05 12:54 am
Rachelq
on 2/11/04 10:06 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
wonder if anyone is still reading this...just found it. I sing folk, blues and rock...had a 2 man acoustic thing for awhile and a blues/rock band called Little Rock before that. My weight has brought my stage fright back though. Looking forward to getting back to it. Rachel
So Blessed!
on 7/15/05 12:54 am
Most Active