ANYONE in the Philly / Delaware

DelFuMo
on 8/30/05 3:19 am - Wilmington, DE
Hello, I read your profile on WLS. I seen you listed music as a favorite of yours. I am a wls member I had my surgery last Aug 23 2004. I am down 227lbs. Anyway I am in a band DelFuMo (Delware Funk Mobb) we are a live hip hop/ rock band. Next Saturday Sept 10th, we will be opening for Sugar hill gang and Tone Loc at Kahunaville in Wilmington DE. If you would like to attend, please reply with an address to send ticket to. I will also send a free CD. This is not a scam or anything like that, I am jsut a determined musician looking to be heard. you can check out my post on the Delaware forum from yesterday. you will see that several people have replied. Anyway good luck in your journey. Peace BALDWIN more about me www.ivoryproductions.com (click on featured artist)
micki569
on 10/8/05 11:38 pm - Baltimore, MD
Hi, I had surgery on April 1st, 2005 (yeah, April Fool's Day) :0, I checked out your band's website and it's great. You guys have a really good sound. I play guitar and I am in a local band in Baltimore Maryland. I am married also and have a little girl. I am a member of a local motorcycle club - Black Tigers - and the band consists of members that are in the motorcycle club. We found out that some of us played instruments and sing so we decided to put a little thing together and we play for motorcycle events. I kind of stopped playing and singing when I had my daughter and I got heavier (a little hard to breath and get around). Since the weight loss, I have more energy and can breath again. We play mostly cover tunes (old school r&b and funk). I'm glad I'm playing again I really did miss it and it's such a hugh part of who I am. Good luck in your journey also and keep us posted.
Most Active