Any Sweet Adelines out here?

Southgrim
on 9/13/05 11:13 pm - Madison, MS
Just wondering and wanting to connect to other barbershoppers who've had WLS. HUGS Kimberly Crossroads of the South Chorus Jackson MS
Alisa_U
on 10/7/05 11:58 am - TX
I am not one but I would LOVE to do it..now that I am not working I TOTALLY have been thinking about it. I miss performing!!!!! Ps. My husbands family lives in Brookhaven MS.... Alisa 318/270/??
Southgrim
on 10/7/05 11:36 pm - Madison, MS
Small world huh? You'd love it - go for it! I live for my Monday night rehearsals! Girls night out! HUGS Kimberly
acappellamom
on 5/23/07 1:00 pm - NJ
Check out the sweet adelines international singers website. I'm too spazz to type in the link : ( If you type in the words you should be able to find it. The site can help you find a chorus that's near you. I hope you find one and check it out!! It has kept me from losing my mind - and given me a reason to get out of the house. Its much more exciting than the church choir. I'm not knocking the church choir! I'm in that too. Its just nice to mix it up a bit. Let me know if you find anything! Jean
Sweety
on 11/24/05 6:34 am - Cairo, GA
Well, wish Georgia and MS were closer - I just moved to a place where there is no chorus and I,also, miss performing a lot - especially since I have lost 71 pounds since my WLS on 6/21/05. I sing specials at church and I am in the choir but it is not the same! I was in Harmony Shores Chorus of Panama City, FL - one of those "perfect" Baritones! Take care and Happy Holidays!
jdempsie
on 10/8/08 10:27 am - KY
Hello!!!  I am with Pride of Kentucky Chorus & am having surgery on 10/28...after our show of course! 
Most Active