Ready to move

jndrake
on 7/23/14 9:38 am - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
VSG on 12/10/13

Hi, I just bought a new pair of Asics sneakers tonight. I am planning to start walking with my husband, kids, dog, sisters, or just myself. I hope to work up to doing a couch to 5 K as I really feel that is how I'm going to loose the rest of the weight. I'm past my halfway mark and feeling good. I walked the other night for 45 minutes and hurt my foot in my old sneakers so I knew it was time to reward myself for my success so far and get some good sneakers. I hope that everyone is having a great summer and that the pounds continue to drop and never return for all of us!  Here's to feeling strong and healthy.

For those of you still waiting, good luck and I hope your day is soon!

"You're off to great places today is your day your mountain is waiting so get on your way.Oh the Places you'll go" Dr.Seuss

kim_pei
on 7/24/14 3:04 pm - Canada

Wow you are doing amazing!  What an inspiration.  You give me the courage to keep going through with this step by step.

Kim

bigchris
on 7/29/14 12:07 pm - Canada

way to go your doing great I love walking now I work doing security at parlee beach in new Brunswick so I walk all day on the beach and I have more energy then I ever had I lost a total of 105 so fare and I'm on week 17 of this journey with a long road to go.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1071 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1931 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1781 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1778 views