Home from surgery

amandajean35
on 4/30/15 9:25 am - Canada

hey everyone, 

i just got home today from gastric sleeve surgery with Dr b. I had my surgery on Tuesday but due to vomiting every time I drank I had to stay another night. I am finally able to keep things down. I don't have a lot of pain I'm just taking tylonol and am on nausea meds. The surgery went well no other complications and I seem to be improving as time goes.  

micbrook
on 4/30/15 7:26 pm - Clifton, ME
RNY on 11/21/07 with

Hi  Glad you are doing well.   I  am   7  and a half  years out  and live in maine.   Best thing I ever did for myself.   We have a program  here  that makes our journey a little easier.  But I realize your waits are a long  more than ours   Here in bangor we have  three doctors  performing surgeries  but I think in Moncton you only have one.   Take care  and  take good care of your self. 

Patty Philbrook

JJ3434
on 5/1/15 11:51 am - Canada
JJ3434
on 5/1/15 11:56 am - Canada

I'm happy to hear things are going well!! Keep us posted on your progress when you can 👍

JJ

(deactivated member)
on 5/4/15 9:37 am - Oromocto, Canada

I had to stay the extra day for vomiting as well. Keep a chin up. You're on the upswing now and will start dropping the pounds! :)

kim_pei
on 5/5/15 3:12 am - Canada

Hi Amanda!

So glad to hear from you.  I go the day aafter tomorrow for my prop appointment so I am a few weeks behind you. Take it slow and be good to yourself!  Can't wait to hear your journey.

All the best, 

Kim

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1076 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1937 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1787 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1783 views