It starts tomorrow...whose with me?!?!

dolfinluvr77
on 6/24/12 11:02 am - Moorhead, MN
I have my Unjury protein powder, broth/cream soups, sf chocolate pudding mix...ready to start my 5DPT!!
I actually plan to stretch liquid portion out to 3-days, if all goes well.
I know the result isn't to lose weight but I'm really super hoping its the case with me. I have a lot of "addictions" to cut out. I'm hoping between the liquid portion (and rest of the 5DPT plan) and cutting of the daily cafe mochas in morning and wine at night I can lose 15#'s this month!!

Gotta get some of this regain OFF!!!!!
Whose with me!?!?
      Began my journey in 2008 at 246#....lost 111#...have regaind about 35#'s of which I am currently trying to rectify!

tinkerbell025
on 6/28/12 7:47 am - Fargo, ND
I was all geared up to do this starting tuesday, but found out we were having out of town company. They wanted to take us out to dinner so I chose to not start. With full intntions of starting wednseday. Yeah, Company cancelled but will be here Sunday- which was still in the 5 day plan. Now I am aiming for Monday, But that won't work either because 4th of JUly. Oh life is just to full in this house. Heck sakes
Kelly
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
dolfinluvr77
on 6/28/12 11:58 pm - Moorhead, MN
My thoughts are there is NEVER a perfect day to start the 5DPT. It'll suck at least for the first couple days regardless of what is or isn't going on.

If you really want to do it you just need to commit to a day and DO IT!

Mine happened to work out well for me b/c I was off from work on my Day 1 and its been easier than I expected to do Days 2-5 at work. Maybe easier. Busy so not enough time to worry about the foods I can't eat.

Although, my "bad timing" is I am taking my girls camping tonite so there will be S'Mores made and I can't not have one of those, can I?!? Sigh...
      Began my journey in 2008 at 246#....lost 111#...have regaind about 35#'s of which I am currently trying to rectify!

Most Active
Recent Topics